Announcing the Poulsbo Training Group
Join Jim Felty and the Poulsbo Marathon for this Full and Half-Marathon training series.
Perfect for novice, seasoned and veteran runners who want to kick booty on this challenging course!
Jim Felty has represented the United States in several international military championships (CISM) as both an athlete and coach. Additionally, he has completed four IRONMAN Triathlons to include the World Championship in Kona, Hawaii. He has participated in multiple Marathons and many other roadrace distances. He is the current Head Coach for the All-Navy Marathon, Cross-Country and Triathlon Teams. He has coached runners and triathletes individually and is a coach at Klahowya Secondary School for HS Cross-Country and HS Track & Field. He is a USATF certified coach. He coached two athletes to their participation in US Olympic Trials.
- Weekly training schedule customized to meet your running level
- Training with Jim every Wednesday and Sunday
- Information on nutrition, hydration and injury prevention
- Expand your social circle and be part of a community and team
- Your satisfaction knowing you have trained hard and are prepared to conquer the course!
COST - $100
Training Kick-Off is Wednesday, July 23rd at 5:45 pm
Poulsbo Waterfront Park
Interested in joining us? Complete the form below and we’ll send you additional information.
See you on July 23rd!